Sherborne

The origins of Sherborne School date back to the eighth century, when St Aldhelm began a tradition of education at Sherborne. The school was linked to the Benedictine Abbey, and now stands on land that once belonged to the monastery. In 1550, the school was refounded by Edward VI.

1 Item(s)

Set Ascending Direction

1 Item(s)

Set Ascending Direction