Oundle

In 1556, Sir William Laxton, the Lord Mayor of London, endowed and refounded the original Oundle Grammar School, at which he was a pupil, in the quintessentially English market town from which it takes its name. In 1876, the school was divided into two parts, separating inhabitants of the town from pupils coming from further afield, but these were later reunited, forming the third largest public school in Britain.

There are no products matching the selection.